- Its 14 watt dual speakers produce louder bass and crystal-clear sound that can go extremely loud that makes this a beast, which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed
- IPX5 waterproof and shockproof to suit your active, outdoor lifestyle - grab one and take it with you wherever you want to party, hangout or for your chilling sessions and more
- The body is constructed of durable silicon, rubber matte finish that makes it shock resistant, which offers all around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Bluetooth Range :11 Meters , Packs a 3000mAh rechargeable battery which delivers up to 10 hours of musical extravaganza and talk time up to 20 hours
- Compatible and can easily be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, ohm: 4Ω, Sensitivity: 80dB±3dB, Bluetooth Version: V2.1 + EDR, Signal Noise Ratio: ≥60dB, Max SPL: 85dB
Experience the monstrous sound on the all new Stone 1000 with a 14W speaker output. boAt Stone 1000 is not just your average Bluetooth speaker. It is much more than that; it is far more capable than that. The ultimate party speaker everyone has been looking for is finally here. Show off all your dancing moves on your favorite tunes all night long with a playback time of 10 hours. That’s not it, Stone 1000 also has a talk of up to 20 hours. Never let the essence of the party vanish with Stone 1000 the ultimate party speaker.
How do I connect my Bluetooth device toStone1000?
After connecting stone 1000 to a power source for the first time, the speaker will be in Bluetooth pairing mode and the status light will be on. If it is not on, press and hold the source selection button for three seconds until the light begins.
Now that your stone 1000 is searching for a Bluetooth device to pair with, follow the instructions listed below:
1) Go to the "settings" menu on your Bluetooth device and turn Bluetooth to "On" or "Discover".
2) Locate the list of available Bluetooth connections on your device. "Stone 1000" will appear on your device as an option. For many devices it will also indicate "Stone 1000" as "not paired." Select your "stone 1000" from the list.
3) Once a pairing is established your stone 1000 will play an audible tone beep, stone 1000 is now paired, connected and ready to use. Simply start playing audio on your Bluetooth device and enjoy the sound of your stone 1000.
Issue: Unable to pair Bluetooth headset with a new device
Resolution: Make sure the Bluetooth Headset is in pairing mode as indicated by the appropriate voice prompts and/or light pattern ( blue led ).
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the device and your device is within range. If you are still unable to pair the Bluetooth device
Issue: Unable to connect Bluetooth Headset to a device?
• The headset has previously been paired with the device
• The device is turned on
• Bluetooth is enabled on the device
• The device is within range
• The device is not connected to any other Bluetooth device
• The Headset is not connected to another device
• If you are still unable to connect, turn your headset off and back on. If problems persist, delete/unpair/forget the Headset from the Bluetooth menu of your devices and repeat the pairing process.
Issue: No sound or low volume
Resolution: Adjust the volume of both the headset and your device to achieve the desired volume level.
Issue: Won't turn on or turns on and then off
Resolution: Charge your boat Bluetooth headset.
Issue: Unable to connect via laptop/pc bluetooth
• Make sure your laptop driver is updated
• Restart your system and try again
Issue: Headset is not charging
Resolution: If using a wall charger, make sure it is plugged in to a powered outlet. If using a computer, make sure the computer is on and the USB port has power.
Issue: Headset won't control calls/media players
Resolution: Your Bluetooth device is compatible with many Bluetooth versions, but not all versions of Bluetooth support call and media control functions. Functionality is also dependent upon the device, operating system on the device (smartphone), and application. Some functions, such as rejecting a call, Redialing, or Voice dialing are only available on newer smartphones and selected applications. Please check the device manual for further information.
Issue: Crackling noise, static, interference
Resolution: Make sure you are within range of your Bluetooth-enabled device. Bluetooth devices are susceptible to interference from other Bluetooth devices, microwave ovens, power stations and transmission lines, Direct Satellite Service (DSS), and wireless devices operating on the 2.4 GHz band. Eliminate as many potential sources of interference as possible while using your Bluetooth boat device.
Issue: My Android Phone Doesn't Pair With Your Wireless Headsets
Resolution: All of our wireless devices use Bluetooth technology, which is a feature of most, if not all, smartphones. If you are unable to pair the Headset after making sure it is in pairing mode, please try clearing out the cache on the Bluetooth section of the phone. Restart and try again.
For queries/assistance please contact_us on: [ 12230147239 ].
From the manufacturer
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.